RELAXATION ARMCHAIRS FOR SENIORS
Enjoy a well-deserved rest with Mobility Care's relaxation chairs for the elderly and disabled. Comfortable, beautiful to see and full of functions. Among our types of relaxation products you can find:
- electric armchairs for the elderly;
- elevated armchairs for the elderly;
- lift armchairs for the elderly;
- motorized armchairs for the elderly;
- sleeping chairs for the elderly;
- recliners for the elderly;
- relaxation armchairs with wheels;
- relaxation armchairs, lift, bed.
Choose from our range of models, colors and finishes the relaxation armchair that most meets your needs of well-being:
She will be your ideal companion during rest times, especially during the winter months when it is cold and humid outside.
If you're thinking of replacing your old chair or, as you get older, the first difficulties are on you getting up or sitting off the couch, rely on Mobility Care to purchase your new relaxation chair for the elderly at discounted prices. You'll be able to take advantage of offers and promotions for the elderly and disabled such as 4% VAT instead of 22%.
To make it easier for you to choose your product, we have created a guide on how to choose your ideal electric relaxation chair. Or download the overall catalogue with our range of elevated and reclining armchairs for the elderly.
Our armchairs are both modern and classic, with a refined design that encourages placement in any environment you want. The motorized seats lifts person for the elderly and disabled are totally Made in Italy, from the design to the realization of the product.
FEATURES RELAXATION ARMCHAIRS FOR SENIORS
Generally our electric motorized armchairs have a range of 130 kg. For more important needs we can provide the three-engine lift chair that is able to support weight carries up to 300 kg and with wider seating measurements.
As for the size, our small-sized electric relaxation armchairs have a width of 72 cm and a depth of 77 cm in the EK91 model. Generally our models of motorized armchairs for the elderly pass quietly through the doors with width equal to 80 cm. Within our catalogs you can find in detail, depending on the desired product, all the measurements, handling and information about the fabrics you need.
Choose the elevable/reclining relaxation armchair that suits you best based on different design patterns, materials and colors. Our products are made up of an innovative iron and wood mechanic that allow lift, Relax, Bed movements thanks to Italian engines powered by a common 220 Volt electrical outlet.
The armrests, back and ergonomic seat are padded with a particular expanded polyurethane indeformable with differentiated density that makes the chair for the elderly comfortable and lasting over time.
Mobility Care's relaxation armchairs are lined with stain-proof, water-repellent, breathable fabrics and in some fire-retardant versions. Among our products you can find the following:
- relaxation armchair in fabric;
- relaxation armchair in eco-leather.
The characteristics of Mobility Care's relaxation chairs for seniors can be summarized between types of fabrics, sizes and types of motorization. State-of-the-art technologies and high-quality materials are the right combination to have a comfortable and functional product.
Depending on your comfort needs, you can choose from the following products:
- relaxation armchairs with an engine;
- Relaxation armchairs with two engines.
The two-engine version will allow you to have in your home a comfortable electric bed chair where you can pamper your sleep both in the afternoon hours after lunch and even during the night hours. Instead, both types of product will allow you to have an armchair in the house that can get the following benefits:
- armchair with footrests or armchair with foot lifts to be able to hold the legs raised favoring the micro circulation of blood. Suitable for those suffering from swelling in the lower limbs;
- lift chair or lift chair to help you get up gradually using the appropriate remote control, so that you can get back on your feet effortlessly and safely;
- reclining armchair to relax during the day, while you are watching TV, while reading a book or visiting friends and family;
- Bed armchair or bed chair suitable for a quick post-lunch or dinner nap, but also for sleeping by pampering you during the night hours wrapped in maximum comfort and relaxation as you were in your bed.
Depending on the desired model you can have among the optional or standard pull-out armrests, the servant table, the side pocket carrying objects, the fabric covers relaxation armchairs and the wheels to be able to move the armchair easily.
Browse our models to choose the solution that meets your wellness and design needs.
If you have any doubts, please contact our sales office via toll-free number 800 598078 or at email@example.com. We will provide you with all the information about the features and prices of relaxation armchairs for the elderly and disabled.
In addition to accessible furniture, Mobility Care is also responsible for the sale of servo scale for the elderly and any other device or aid suitable for the removal of architectural barriers. We make and renovate bathrooms to make them accessible to anyone.