Closed compartment elevators
Mobility Care closed shaft elevators allow you to improve the quality of your life by easily overcoming the vertical barriers present in public and private buildings.
Mobility Care deals with the design, sale and installation of closed shaft elevators and lifting platforms that are comfortable, silent and easy to use, able to make you forget the difficulties or the impossibility of climbing flights of stairs, making entry and access easier. leaving home or office in total autonomy.
These aids for overcoming architectural barriers are commonly called using different types of terminology such as:
- lifts for the elderly
- lifts for the disabled
- home elevators
- home elevators
- lifting platforms
- elevating platforms
- domestic elevators
- lifting platform
- mini elevator
- mini lift
Rely on Mobility Care to transform historic buildings, your home or office into accessible environments using one of our closed shaft lift products suitable for lifting people or large loads. Our range of mini lifts allows installation even in rooms with internal compartment measurements of less than 1 m even if they are not suitable for the transport of a person in a wheelchair.
All lifting platforms sold by Mobility Care carry the CE marking and meet the design criteria of the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC.
FEATURES OF THE LIFTS WITH CLOSED COMPARTMENT
- ACCESSIBILITY : automatic doors, push-button panel with symbols in braille adjustable in height and call to the floor are just some of the many options that allow you to make your home lift practical and functional, suitable to facilitate your own everyday life in moving to the floors. The Mobility Care closed shaft lift allows easy entry and exit of the house and, if you wish, you can choose whether to enter directly into your private environment with maximum privacy protected by our state-of-the-art security systems to avoid entry of unwanted people.
- SIMPLICITY : thanks to decades of experience in the field of elevators and our staff constantly updated on the latest innovations on the market, we will install your ideal elevator in a few days. The use of a reduced pit and headroom allows you to speed up installation times, avoiding annoying masonry works. You can decide whether to use the swing doors or install the automatic sliding doors to facilitate the exit as in a common lift.
- SAFETY : the power key on the control panel allows you to avoid inappropriate use of your lift by unauthorized persons. Sensors on the swing doors inhibit the operation of the elevator if the safety terms are not respected. In the event of a power failure for the hydraulic solution, the exit to the lower floor is always guaranteed. For the electric version, however, the use of a battery will allow you to easily reach the desired floor.
- VERSATILITY : Mobility Care’s closed shaft lifts for indoors and outdoors are fully customizable to meet all your accessibility needs. The company’s objectives include the sale and installation of products with standard sizes at reduced prices. They are ideal in the design phase of new construction or in the renovation phase. When you want to make your home or business accessible, but you don’t have the necessary space for our standard solutions, we can create customized platforms for you to meet any size and scope requirement.
- USABILITY : with your mini lift you can move from one floor to another effortlessly at a speed of 0.15 m per second. Once installed, in addition to making the elderly or handicapped person autonomous in moving around, it will be a valid help for the whole family. The elevator will relieve you of the strain of carrying those heavy loads such as shopping and other small internal removals.
- AESTHETICS : much appreciated by our customers is the aesthetics of our products which, thanks to the fine finishes, are able to integrate perfectly with the surrounding environment, enhancing commercial buildings, domestic environments and condominiums; </ li>
- ECO-SUSTAINABILITY : the reduced energy consumption of the Mobility Care lifting platforms are comparable to a common household appliance. Connection to the normal 220 V electrical network at home allows you to use your mini lift without having to require more than 3 kW of power from a normal home meter.
TYPES OF HANDLING OF CLOSED COMPARTMENT LIFTS
- gearless electric platform : it does not require a machine compartment as the permanent magnet asynchronous motor and the control panel are positioned in the upper part of the compartment. </ li>
An inverter system allows you to adjust the gradualness of starts and stops, obtaining a ride comfort higher than the hydraulic system, as well as regulating the speed of movements by acting on the frequency and voltage variation.
It turns out to be much more precise in leveling the floors thanks to the magnets that indicate the correct position.
Our closed compartment elevators with gearless motor can meet height differences of up to eight stops with a consumption of just 450 W thanks to the system of counterweights that slide along the rail at the side of the compartment and that lighten the engine’s starting point during departures.
Mobility Care has two types of handling of its closed shaft elevators such as:
- hydraulic platform : the ascent to the cabin floors takes place by means of a hydraulic pump which pushes the platform along a telescopic rod. The latter slides on two tracks placed on the side of the compartment that holds it firmly, avoiding vibrations. During the descent phase, energy consumption is practically zero as a valve drains the oil needed to reach the desired floor into the tank.
This solution is slightly cheaper than the electric one as all the mechanical parts are installed in the lowest floor of the compartment, including the pump and the control panel. The hydraulic platform is normally installed when the height difference to be overcome is less than 14.5 m. and when it is used occasionally during the day. Also ideal for lifting large capacities.
Due to its simplicity it does not require large costs during ordinary maintenance.
SHAFT TYPES FOR CLOSED SHAFT ELEVATORS
Mobility Care closed shaft elevators can be installed in two different shaft types:
- masonry room : present on a large scale in commercial activities and public buildings. Generally, the masonry compartment of the closed compartment elevators is designed and built during the construction phase to make the rooms suitable for overcoming architectural barriers as per Law 13/1989 and D.M. June 14, 1989, n. 236. In this case, the installation of the elevator is much faster than the compartment in the castelletto as all that remains is to place only the machine body inside it;
- compartment in castelletto : this solution is adopted both for the undoubted aesthetic impact, but also to solve the problem of lack of the compartment in the premises as old condominiums or private buildings where it is not possible to create a masonry shaft for the installation of the lift. The small castle can be positioned both inside and outside the buildings using the best solution from the point of view of accessibility.
The frame is made of aluminum to avoid corrosion phenomena in the long run that can occur with the use of less valuable materials. The elegant design and respect for ergonomics make it harmonious and modern allowing you to enhance the environment that surrounds it. It is easy to install and studied in detail thanks to the total absence of visible screws and concealed wiring in the frame structure.
WE IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE
TAX BENEFITS FOR CLOSED COMPARTMENT LIFTS
The purchase of closed compartment elevators from Mobility Care allows you to benefit from important tax breaks. If you are a person with walking difficulties you can buy your mini home lift with 4% VAT and take advantage of the IRPEF deduction of 19% on the total cost in the year of billing. A necessary condition is that you are in possession of a certificate that certifies your disability or the disability of the dependent person and a prescription issued by the physiatrist of the ASL you belong to that certifies the functional connection between the product and your natural handicap. physical education.
If you need to carry out a renovation, you will be able to benefit from the reduced VAT at 4% and the IRPEF deduction of 50% on the total expenditure spread over the 10 years following the invoice date. To obtain this facility, you must first submit to your Municipality the request for intervention for the removal of architectural barriers through a design studio.
To obtain further information on our closed shaft lift products and specific information on regional contributions, do not hesitate to call us at toll-free number 800 598078 . In addition to what is illustrated here, our services also include the installation and sale of stairlifts for the elderly, track and wheel stairlifts, accessible ramps, motorized armchairs, safety grab bars, bathroom chairs and many other aids for the elderly.
TAX BENEFITS FOR DOMESTIC ELEVATORS
Before proceeding with the installation of your device, you must know that you can benefit from tax breaks for the purchase of domestic elevators.
If you are about to build your first home, you can take advantage of 4% VAT. In case of walking difficulties, you can also get the 19% personal income tax deduction to be discounted in the year of invoicing as long as you have:
- certificate attesting to your invalidity or the invalidity of the dependent person;
- prescription from the physiatrist issued by the local health authority which certifies the functional link between the motor disability and the purchased product.
On the other hand, if you need to install one of our elevators for the elderly and disabled during a renovation, you can take advantage of the 4% reduced VAT plus the 50% personal income tax deduction spread over 10 years by submitting to your Municipality, through a design studio, the application for intervention. for the removal of architectural barriers.
In addition to this, you will be able to obtain a refund on the total expenditure through state and regional funding by filling out an application form at your home town before starting the work.
Do not hesitate to call us at the toll-free number 800 598078 to obtain further information on our products and related benefits. We remind you that Mobility Care, in addition to the sale of elevators for the elderly, also deals with the sale of stairlifts for the elderly, access ramps and stairlifts for the disabled.