ELEVATORS TO VANO CHIUSO
Mobility Care's closed-space elevators help you improve your quality of life by easily overcoming vertical barriers in public and private buildings.
Mobility Care is responsible for the design, sale and installation of closed-space elevators and convenient, quiet and easy-to-use elevator platforms that make you forget the difficulties or the impossibility of making flights of stairs making easy entry to and from the home or office in total autonomy.
These aids for overcoming architectural barriers are commonly called using different types of terminology such as:
- domestic elevators
- lift platform
- mini elevator
- mini elevator
Rely on Mobility Care to transform historic buildings, your home or office into accessible environments using one of our closed-range elevator products suitable for lifting people or large loads. Our range of mini elevators allows installation even in compartments with interior sizes compartmentless than 1 m even if they are not suitable for the transport of a person
in a wheelchair. All elevator platforms sold by Mobility Care have CE markings and meet the design criteria of the Machines Directive 2006/42/CE.
ELEVATOR FEATURES TO VANO CHIUSO
- ACCESSIBILITY: Automatic doors, button with braille symbols adjustable in height and call to the floor are just some of the many options that allow you to make your home elevator practical and functional suitable to facilitate your daily life moving to the floors. Mobility Care's closed compartment elevator allows for easy entry and exit of the house and, if you want, you can choose whether to enter directly into your private environment with the utmost privacy protected by our state-of-the-art security systems to avoid unwanted people.
- SIMPLICITY: Thanks to our decades of experience in the field of elevators and our staff constantly updated on the latest innovations in the market, we will install your ideal elevator in a few days. The use of a small pit and headboard allows to speed up the installation time avoiding annoying masonry works. You can decide whether to use the swing doors or install the sliding automatic doors to facilitate the exit as in a common elevator.
- SECURITY: The power key on the button allows you to avoid the inappropriate use of your mini-lift by unauthorized people. Sensors on the swing doors inhibit the operation of the elevator if the safety deadlines are not met. In case of no power for the hydraulic solution the exit to the lower floor is always guaranteed. For the electric version instead the use of a battery will allow you to get to the desired floor safely.
- VERSATILITY: Mobility Care's indoor and outdoor indoor closed-space elevators are fully customizable to meet all your accessibility needs. Business goals include selling and installing products with standard measures at reduced prices. They are ideal in the design phase of new construction or during renovation. When you want to make your home or business accessible, but you don't have the space for our standard solutions, we can create customised platforms for you to meet any need for measures and scope.
- USABILITY: With your mini-lift you can move from one floor to another without toiling at a speed of 0.15 m per second. Once installed, in addition to making the elderly person or handicapped autonomous in travel, it will be a valuable help for the whole family. The elevator will lift you from the labors of carrying those heavy loads such as groceries and other small internal removals.
- ESTETICA: much appreciated by our customers is the aesthetics of our products that thanks to the fine finishes manage to integrate perfectly with the surrounding environment enhancing commercial buildings, domestic environments and condominiums;
- ECOSATION: The reduced energy consumption of Mobility Care's elevator platforms is comparable to a common household appliance. Connecting to your normal 220 V home power grid allows you to use your mini elevator without having to require more than 3 kW of a normal home meter.
ELEVATOR MOVIMENTATION TYPES TO VANO CHIUSO
- Gearless electric platform: does not need a machine compartment as the permanent magnet asynchronous engine and control panel are located at the top of the compartment.
An inverter system allows you to adjust the graduality of departures and stops, obtaining a comfort of driving higher than the hydraulic system, as well as adjusting the speed of movements by acting on the change in frequency and voltage.
It turns out to be much more precise in leveling the planes thanks to magnets that indicate the correct position.
Our closed-space elevators with gearless engine can accommodate heights of up to eight stops with a consumption of just 450 W thanks to the system of counterweights that flow along the track to the side of the compartment and that lighten the engine's cue duri
ng departures. Mobility Care has two types of handling of its closed-space elevators, such as:
- Hydraulic platform: the ascent to the cabin floors is done by means of a hydraulic pump that pushes the platform along a telescopic stem. The latter flows on two tracks at the side of the compartment that keeps it firmly avoiding vibrations. In the descent phase the energy consumption is practically nil as a valve drains the oil needed to get to the desired floor.
This solution is slightly cheaper than the electric one as all mechanical parts are installed in the lower floor of the compartment, including the pump and control panel. The hydraulic platform is normally installed when the difference in altitude is less than 14.5 m. and when used occasionally throughout the day. It is also ideal for lifting large courses.
For its simplicity does not require large costs during routine maintenance.
BLOCK OF SPACE FOR ELEVATORS TO VANO CHIUSO
Mobility Care's closed-range elevators can be installed in two different types of space:
- masonry space: large-scale in commercial activities and public buildings. Generally, the masonry compartment of the closed-space elevators is designed and built during construction to make the premises suitable for the overcoming of architectural barriers as per Law 13/1989 and D.M. 14 June 1989, No. 236. In this case the installation of the elevator turns out to be much faster than the castelnochian compartment as it remains only to place only the body machine inside it;
- this solution is adopted both for the undoubted aesthetic impact, but also to solve the problem of lack of space in the premises such as old condominiums or private buildings where it is not possible to create a masonry compartment for installation of the elevator. The castel can be placed both inside and outside the buildings taking advantage of the best solution from an accessibility point of view.
The encased is made of aluminum to avoid in the long run corrosion phenomena that can occur with the use of less valuable materials. The elegant design and respect for ergonomics make it harmonious and modern allowing to enhance the environment around it. It is easy to install and cared for in detail thanks to the total absence of exposed screws and retractable wiring in the frame structure.
FISCAL AGEVOLATIONs for ELEVATORS TO VANO CHIUSO
The purchase of Mobility Care's closed-space elevators allows you to benefit from important tax breaks. If you are a person with walking difficulties you can buy your mini home elevator with VAT at 4% and take advantage of the IRPEF deduction of 19% of the total expenditure in the year of billing. Condition required is that you have a certificate proving your disability or disability of the dependent person and a prescription issued by the physio physician of the Asl to which you certify the functional connection between the product and your motor handicap.
If you need to make a restructuring you will be eligible for 4% VAT and the IRPEF deduction of 50% of the total expenditure spread over the 10 years following the billing date. To obtain this facility, you will first need to submit to your municipality the request for intervention for the removal of architectural barriers through a design study.
For more information about our closed-range elevator products and specific information about regional contributions, please call us on the toll-free number 800 598078. In addition to what is illustrated here, our services also include the installation and sale of servo scales for the elderly, cleerand and wheeled ladders, accessible ramps, motorized armchairs, safety handles, bathroom chairs and other numerous aids for the elderly.
FISCALI ALIEATION FOR DOMESTIC ELEVATORS
Before you install your aid, you should know that you can benefit from tax breaks for the purchase of domestic elevators.
If you are about to build your first home you can take advantage of 4% VAT. If you have difficulty walking, you can also get the 19% IRPEF deduction to be discounted in the billing year as long as you own:
- certificate proving your disability or disability of the dependent;
- physical physician's prescription issued by the Asl of membership that certifies the functional link between the disability of a motor nature and the product purchased.
On the other hand, if you need to install one of our elevators for the elderly and disabled during a renovation you can take advantage of the VAT facilitated to 4% plus the IRPEF deduction of 50% spread over 10 years by presenting to your municipality, through a design study, the application for action to bring down architectural barriers.
In addition to this you can get a refund on the total expenditure through state and regional funding by filling out an application form at your municipality before you start work.
Please call us on the toll-free number 800 598078 to learn more about our products and their facilities. In addition to the sale of elevators for the elderly, Mobility Care also sells servo ladders for the elderly, access ramps and stairlifts for the disabled.