HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR IDEAL MINILIFT
If you're wondering how to choose your ideal mini-lift know that Mobility Care thanks to its ten-year experience can provide you with all the directions you need to get the best product that suits your needs.
If you are thinking of building or buying a house, we recommend that you consider some key aspects that the majority of our customers do not consider and then regret it in the future.
Over the years, motor difficulties can arise that make it difficult if not impossible for even small movements between the floors of the same house. These are assessments that are not always done as we normally think of the present and do not assess the degree of accessibility to the property.
We always recommend that you take this into account and reserve a space dedicated to the installation of an elevator platform, also called mini elevator for the functional resemblance to a real elevator, so as to avoid in old age high costs for heavy masonry works. Our closed-space elevators are essential for moving a disabled person in a wheelchair or making it easier for an elderly person with walking difficulties to get through the stairs. As they are aided by lifting any weight, these devices are supportive to the whole family: for moving the baby's stroller or that of daily shopping from one floor to another. All facilities that allow you not to physically burden the people who live in those domestic spaces. Another important factor while you are considering how to choose your ideal mini-lift is that the installation of a Mobility Care home elevator, enriched in the design by a wide choice of colors and coating types, allows you to enhance from the point of view of architectural view of the environment around it. In addition to re-evaluating the property itself in the event of a future sale, our closed-range elevator products improve people's quality of life regardless of whether they have motor disabilities.
The modes of operation of Mobility Care's mini-lifts are mainly of two types: hydraulic and electric drive.
Mini-hydraulic lift: In this type of elevator the ascent is generated by a piston that acts on the stress of a hydraulic pump with fluid oil. The electric motor generates pressure during the ascending phase, while in the descending phase it moves thanks to the force of gravity and the reflux valve that drains the oil into a tank until it reaches the desired plane.
Advantages: Lower costs than the electric version for both purchase and maintenance. Simple to install as the assembly is done practically everything on the lower floor of the compartment inside the pit. The hydraulic lift platform supports higher flow rates than other types of handling.
Electric mini-lift: This type of home elevators are electric drive. The movement is generated by an engine placed at the top of the compartment which transmits traction to the cables that lift and hold the cab. The electric motor works both during the ascent and during the descent.
The lifting machine is located inside the elevator compartment. It therefore does not need local dedicated machine.
Advantages: The energy consumption is comparable to that of a common household appliance even if, compared to the oil version, it is on the descent. The performance during the direction of travel is superior thanks to an inverter system that allows to make the departure and the stop more comfortable and sweet, as well as provide greater accuracy of arrival to the floor.
To help you understand how to choose your ideal mini lift will come to your home for free one of our agents to describe the main features and installation mode that best suits your needs.
There is a wide range of solutions and models that can be right for you (both for the electric drive version and with hydraulic handling). Some do not require structural intervention or modifications to the house.
If there is no masonry space in your property, the ideal solution is to proceed, inside or outside the house, with the construction of a metal structure called a weaving built according to the available dimensions in respect seismic standards.
In this case you can further customize your mini elevator by choosing from the different types of coating to be inserted in to the outer walls of the space such as: painted steel buffering, crystal coating or transparent material.
It is certainly much easier and practical to install inside a masonry compartment, but of course it must be prepared at the design stage or integrated if you are in the early stages of construction of the property.
In the case of an existing home, our agents will help you for free without obligation to understand how to choose your mini elevator and identify the ideal and cheapest solution to solve your problems of overcoming architectural barriers. We will find the solution to make your movements easy both inside and outside the home.
MOBILITY CARE POWER POINTS
In addition to the free inspection directly at your home, we also recommend that you view some images of the installations on our site and take into account the following strengths of the mini-lifts marketed by Mobility Care:
- simplicity: reduced masonry works and simplicity of installation allow you to put into service an elevator in a few days thanks to the few centimeters of pit and headboard. The reduced consumption does not allow the connection to the normal electrical network of the house using the common 230 V. We also provide key-in-hand solutions following us directly the design phase and the authorization requests at the Municipal Technical Offices;
- Security: In the event of a power outage, the elevator or hydraulic mini-lift is equipped with an automatic device that allows the exit to the lower floor. For the electric version, however, you can safely complete the up or down and exit to the desired floor as the elevator can be equipped with a safety battery;
- Accessibility: Get help from our commercial technician to understand how to choose your ideal mini-lift to make your life independent. The cabins will be built according to your specific needs and the required measures. There are special accessories that can be equipped with the elevator, ideal for people with motor disabilities, such as opening with motorized door or calling to the floor;
- technology: The engines used for Mobility Care elevators can be Gearless type (they do not need a dedicated engine compartment) and operated by an inverter. They allow you to achieve maximum efficiency with the least consumption. Thanks to new technologies that make elevators more efficient by reducing their fuel consumption, a simple home lift platform, both traction and hydraulic pump, can consume about 100 KW in a year of operation. More or less the same consumption as a vacuum cleaner.
- Space size: In the case of new constructions, the project must include cabins with a minimum depth of 140 cm by 110 cm wide and with doors that have a minimum opening of 80 cm of light. The free space in front of the cabin exit must be 150 cm by 150 cm. In the event that the elevator needs to be set inside an existing house, the reference measurements should be slightly lower: 120 cm deep, 80 cm wide and a net door light of no less than 75 cm with a free space in front of the exit from the cabin of 140 to 140 cm ;
Mobility Care, thanks to its qualified staff, will help you solve the problem on how to choose your ideal mini-lift.
PRICES AND FINANCES FOR A MINIELEVATOR
Mobility Care sells a wide range of elevators and aids for the elderly and disabled at ultra-competitive prices while maintaining high quality and grants zero-rate financing to be able to buy your product in comfortable monthly installments. The price for an elevator, plumbing or traction, or a home mini-lift can start at .9,000 EUROS VAT for the basic version, to go up according to the types of coating and optional.
With Mobility Care's closed-space elevators, you'll be able to take advantage of tax breaks for breaking down architectural barriers. If you are renovation your home you will benefit from the 50% IRPEF deduction on your expenses incurred. Keep in mind that these elevators have a 4% vat rate. In the case of installation on new home, if you have a certificate of disability as well as a request from your ASL physio to prove the correlation between motor disability and the usefulness of the product, you can deduct 19% of all expenditure.
Law 13 of 1989 introduced the possibility of applying for contributions to the removal of architectural barriers in private buildings; Often, however, these contributions have not been made or have only been partially made because of a certain discontinuity in the financing of the relevant fund.
Mobility Care also sells servo scales for the elderly, cinto-down stairwells, wheeled ladders, closed-space lifts and open-space lifts suitable for overcoming architectural barriers inside and outside the home, industrial lifts and modular ramps. Contact us via the toll-free number 800 598078 to get more information about our accessibility products from our sales department.