BELLEZZA AND RESISTANCE OF THE PANTOGRAFO PIATTAFORME
Lift 2 pantograph platforms are the new Open Space Elevators Made in Mobility Care. Think, study, design, realize and set up putting in all our over ten years of experience in the field of mobility.
Sophisticated and technological design. The transparent glass set-up and the different RAL colours available provide pantograph platforms with uniformity to the environment in which they are placed.
The elevators for the elderly and disabled are made with high-tech finishes such as rounded trims, the retractable protection bellows and practical perimeter support handles. High-quality materials designed to last a long time.
In addition to aesthetics, Lift 2 pantograph platforms are cared for in the safety and comfort of movements. You can reach completely autonomous balconies, landings, etc. by overcoming heights of up to 2 meters simply by acting on the buttons placed on the floors or inside the platform above the horizontal dashboard.
Mobility Care's open-space lifts are the ideal friend for elderly people with reduced motor skills, people with disabilities, wheelchair users, mothers with strollers, but also for the rest of the family to facilitate the transport of cargoes at home such as the groceries or wood for the stove.
Access to Lift 2 pantograph platforms is facilitated by the 90-degree opening of the gates. The practical full-length handles allow for a better grip, while the floor covering is non-slip.
The installation does not require special masonry works and can be placed both inside and outside the buildings.
Range: 300 kg
Maximum run: 10m
Minimum pit: 130 mm
Top speed: 0.15 m/s
Nominal absorbed power: 1.5 kW
Power: 230 V
LIFT 2 PANTOGRAFO FEATURES
The general features of the Lift 2 pantograph platforms can be summarized in the following points:
- Floor size: P 1530 mm x L 1100 mm;
- Pit size: P 1570 x L 1140 mm and H 280 mm;
- Fixed forklift protections: H 1100mm transparent perimeter glass and handles on long sides;
- Gates: H 1100 mm transparent glass with manual opening to the floor once the safety electromechanical lock is hit;
- Platform coating: Pedestrian panel in ant and additional finishes of your choice;
- Standard plant finish: Rovigo gray color;
- Protections under the floorboard: Bellows plus sensitive edge anti-crushing;
- Operation: Pantograph hydraulic electrograph with built-in control;
- Range: 315 kg;
- Power: The 220 V single-phase engine consumes a power output of 0.8 kW.
Compliance with European EC Directives
Machine Directive 2006/42/CE
C.E.M. Directive 2004/108/CE