Mobility Care’s indoor and outdoor armchair staircases are simple, safe and reliable: straight stairs, curved stairs with gradient changes and spiral staircases, our armchairs are designed to adapt to any type of compartment. The ideal solution for the removal of architectural barriers in your home or condominium, our mobile chair for stairs has a comfortable ergonomic seat, a smooth and silent movement that ensures maximum comfort while moving to the floors of the house. They can be mounted on either side of the staircase, thus offering a variety of solutions for the starting and finishing position of the armchair. With the help of our mobility specialist and thanks to our design studio you will get your custom-made electric saliscale and with a design that integrates perfectly with the colors of your environment. we strictly respect the delivery time and within a few days of order confirmation the aid will be installed and ready to use.All our indoor and outdoor staircases are covered by a 24-month warranty and the first maintenance is free of charge by signing the relevant contract. our team of experts will guide you through the after-sales service helping you at every stage of the process. In addition, by purchasing our products to overcome architectural barriers you will benefit from regional contributions and IRPEF tax deductions of 50% of the total expenditure incurred with VAT at 4%.
CHARACTERISTICS OF SERVOSCALE A ARMCHAIR FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR
Mobility Care indoor and outdoor armchair stairlifts have the following features:
- Safety: : thanks to the sensors installed in several points of the electric latch, it will stop automatically if it accidentally hits a person or an object. In addition, additional functions are available, such as acoustic diagnostics, a removable key switch and a retractable seat belt.
- Reliability: the presence of the battery allows the seat stairlift to continue to function even in the event of a power failure. Once the power supply is restored, the battery recharges automatically at the two starting points.
- High quality: the stair climbing aids sold and installed by Mobility Care are made using the highest quality components to provide reliable and long-lasting solutions as long as the user follows the specific conditions of use and performs the appropriate routine maintenance.
- Outstanding range: in the standard version it supports a weight of 125 kg. For higher capacities the HD version is available which supports a weight up to 160 kg.
- Ease of use: the starting of the seated stairlifts for indoor and outdoor is via the joystick in the armrest on the machine or through the two remote controls supplied for remote control. The rotation of the seat to facilitate landing on the floors is manual or motorized (optional).
- Reduced dimensions: the closing of the seat, of the armrests and of the footrest upwards to reduce the space inside the compartment is done manually by operating a lever.
- Colors: the standard color of the seat is beige. Green, red and brown colors are also available as an option. The guides instead are white.
- Slope: the Mobility Care stair climbing chair can be installed on a rail with a maximum slope of 52 °.
The stairlifts return accessibility and autonomy to the elderly and disabled. Rediscover your freedom of movement inside and outside the home. Contact Mobility Care now !!!
- february 2019: Installation of servolift in armchair for indoor and outdoor, staircases for elderly and disabled Treviso;