BEAUTY AND RESISTANCE ARE ONE IN THE PANTOGRAPHER PLATFORMS
The Lift 2 pantograph platforms are the new open compartment elevators made in Mobility Care. Think, study, design, build and install using all our decades of experience in the field of mobility.
Sophisticated and technological design. The transparent glass installation and the different RAL colours available guarantee the pantograph platforms uniformity to the environment in which they are placed.
The elevators for the elderly and disabled are made with high quality hi-tech finishes such as the uprights with rounded lines, the retractable protection bellows and the practical perimeter support handles. High quality materials designed to last for a long time.
In addition to aesthetics, Lift 2 pantograph platforms are designed for safety and comfort of movement. You can reach completely independently balconies, landings, etc. overcoming differences in height of up to 2 meters simply by acting on the buttons on the floors or inside the platform above the dashboard horizontal control.
Mobility Care’s open compartment elevators are the ideal friend for elderly people with reduced mobility, people with disabilities, wheelchair users, mothers with pushchairs, but also for the rest of the family to facilitate the transport of loads at home such as shopping or wood for the stove.
Access to the Lift 2 pantograph platforms is facilitated by the 90° opening of the gates. The practical full-length handles allow a better grip, while the floor covering is non-slip.
The installation does not require any special masonry work and can be positioned both inside and outside the buildings.
PANTOGRAPHERE LIFT 2 PLATFORM CHARACTERISTICS
The general characteristics of the Lift 2 pantograph platforms can be summarised in the following points:
- Dimensions of the floor: D 1530 mm x W 1100 mm;
- Ditch dimensions: D 1570 x W 1140 mm and H 280 mm;
- Fixed protection on the lift edge: Transparent H 1100 mm perimeter glass and handles on the long sides
- Gates: H 1100 mm of transparent glass with manual opening towards the top once the electromechanical safety lock has been unlocked
- Platform cladding: Formica pedestrian panel and other finishes of your choice;
- Standard plant finish: Color gray Rovigo;
- Protections under the floor: Bellows plus sensitive anti-crushing edge;
- Operation: Electro-hydraulic pantograph with built-in control unit;
- Flow: 315 kg;
- Power supply: The single-phase 220 V motor consumes 0.8 kW of power.
Compliance with European CE Directives
Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
C.E.M. Directive 2004/108/EC