The Lift 500 lifting platform for small gradients allows the removal of architectural barriers inside or outside of public and private buildings by adapting the premises according to the D.M. 236/89.
The lift for the disabled and the elderly marketed exclusively by Mobility Care is easy to install, does not require a pit, does not require heavy masonry work and allows to reach heights of up to 50 cm with maximum autonomy and freedom of movement. The ideal solution for making houses accessible with a raised entrance from the garden level or for those who need to access the kitchen, living room or sleeping area on staggered floors. Also suitable for regulating shops or bars adjacent to the street, which are forced into small spaces to be able to mount an access ramp to the activity.
The Lift 500 lifting platform allows the overcoming of differences in height for people equipped with a normal or electric wheelchair, mothers with the stroller and any other goods.
Lift 500 has a weight of only 51 kg for a capacity of 225 kg. State-of-the-art technology supported by two motors powered by a common 220 V socket that guarantee a travel speed of 25 mm / sec. The limit switch is easily programmable to obtain a precise descent from the person to the desired arrival point.
Easy to use thanks to the start and emergency buttons on the machine. The platform has internal dimensions of L. 800 for P. 1250 mm and external dimensions of L. 1050 for P. 1430. These measures allow the access space for most wheelchairs on the market.
The Lift 500 platform for small gradients has the following technical characteristics:
- External and internal use;
- No installation pit required;
- Minimum height of 30 mm exceeded by a small automatic flap ramp;
- Maximum height up to 500 mm;
- Maximum load 225 kg;
- Weight 51 kg;
- You can choose the champagne color for the side rails;
- External dimensions (L x B) 1430 x 1050 mm;
- Internal dimensions (L x B) 1250 x 800 mm;
- Lifting speed 25 mm / sec;
- Electrical connection 220 V
- Power consumption in standby 0.3 W;
- Power absorbed in 200 VA exercise;
- 10 A fuse;
- Sound level 52 dB;
- The lifting class of the Lift 500 lifting platform for small gradients is IP 65.
- Protective hood on the control buttons: the polycarbonate protection on the keyboard is made of the same material used in the transparent sides of the Lift 500 handicapped lift. Polycarbonate is strong and is also used for example in hockey tracks.
- The remote control connected to the aid via a spiral cable allows the platform to be used by an assistant;
- Security key : the aid for the elderly and disabled can only be activated with the insertion of the key to avoid use by unauthorized persons;
- Extension platform : the 100 mm and 150 mm extension is easy to assemble and disassemble and provides the lift with a longer platform. It can also be installed on existing platforms. Available in sizes that increase the length of the platform to 1350 mm and 1400 mm;
- The Step Lift is a platform that is mounted to overcome two steps and allows to fill the void present on the upper step. When the elevator descends to the lowest position, the platform rests on the tread of the first step. Step Lift is easy to install and remove. It can be installed on existing platforms. Le Step Lift guarantees a step depth of 275 mm;
- Battery : in the event of a power failure, you will be able to continue using your climbing aid for another 10 trips;
- Radio transmitter with remote control : you can remotely control the Lift 500 lifting platform for small gradients through a radio remote control;
- Led light
OPTIONAL LIFT 500 LIFTING PLATFORM FOR SMALL LEVELS
By purchasing the optional Lift 500 lifting platform for small gradients you will be able to enjoy an even more powerful aid both in terms of duration and use.
Among the accessories you can buy there are:
The protective cover is easy to assemble and disassemble. It can also be adapted on existing lifts;