OVERCOMES HEIGHT DIFFERENCES WITH ALUMNIUM RAMPS FOR THE ELDERLY AND DISABLED
Strength, safety and flexibility are the main features of the aluminium ramps for the elderly and disabled Access. Thanks to the different types of modules, they allow you to easily overcome the various differences in level and improve accessibility to places.
Mobility Care provides a complete service of design and installation of aluminium ramps for elderly and disabled people. It is possible to design any type of ramp required by specific needs.
Features of aluminium ramps for the elderly and disabled
– Modular aluminium ramp system
– Particularly suitable for outdoor installations.
– Modules assembled to obtain aluminium ramps for elderly and disabled people of any size.
– The ramps can be safely disassembled and reassembled
– The system complies with international legislative requirements
– There are several kits supplied with all the accessories for mounting
– Does not require maintenance or masonry work for installation
– Modular construction and 15 year life cycle make the system ideal for reuse
– Light structure withstands heavy loads (up to 385 kg)
– Integrated anti-slip coating