Mobility Care deals with the sale and installation of crawler stairlifts for the elderly and disabled, designed to easily overcome the flights of stairs in public places or private homes without fixed systems such as stairlifts and elevators.
Once you have purchased one of our stairlifts designed to overcome architectural barriers and designed with an elegant design, you will be carefully trained by one of our technicians in order to obtain correct use of the product. Given the ease of use, you can immediately attach your wheelchair to the electric stair climber to reach the desired environment.
The crawler stair lift for the elderly and disabled allows the transport of people weighing up to 150 kg thanks to a structure consisting of a supporting frame in electro-welded steel treated with a cataphoresis process and chromed steel rudders. The machine body is then wrapped in shockproof thermoformed polystyrene shells with a modern and attractive design.
The movement of the stairlift’s rubber tracks takes place through an electric motor powered by a rechargeable battery and controlled in both directions by operating the buttons located at the top of the control panel. The electronic control unit with microprocessor allows you to keep the charge level of the electric stair climber at bay as well as, through the presence of an irreversible gearmotor, manage the starts and stops in a soft way so as not to cause blows to the person transported. The motor power of a Mobility Care crawler stairlift is 220 W, powered at 24 volts through the easily rechargeable battery using the special transformer connected to a common 220 V socket. During the charging phase, the absorption is 75 W.
The telescopic armrest, adjustable in height and width, allows it to adapt easily to most of the wheelchairs on the market. In some cases it is useful to combine platforms at the base of the crawler stairlift to lift devices with more bulky wheels, electric wheelchairs with tilting seat or mobile back.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST STAIRCASE IN CINGOLI
To choose the best crawler stair lift for the elderly and disabled, you must take into consideration that the models marketed by Mobility Care can be safely used both inside and outside the buildings, ensuring high levels of:
- SAFETY : in the event of a fault, or if the emergency button is pressed to immediately stop the system, the aid remains perfectly still on the ladder in order to guarantee that the companion can proceed quietly to the manual handling maneuvers to bring the person to the nearest floor. If the rudder is not perfectly engaged, the controls are excluded. The belts offer greater protection and stability to the person transported. Once charged, the device cannot be put into operation;
- TRANSPORTABILITY : the crawler stairlift can also be easily transported by car by dividing the machine body from the side of the drawbar thus occupying a reduced footprint. The lighter version weighs 48 kg;
- USABILITY : the controls on the machine at the top of the rudder are easily understandable and allow you to easily move the product with the appropriate buttons, keeping under control the battery charge levels and the correct slope levels . A full battery charge has a minimum autonomy of 35 flights of stairs.
- COMFORT : the headrest is designed according to the most modern guidelines of ergonomics and is padded to allow comfortable support of the neck. The soft start and stop system guarantees sweet starts and stops. Absence of vibrations and silent movements.
- AGILITY : self-balanced wheels that come out automatically and allow you to maneuver the device once you reach the floor. The low height makes it easy to insert the various types of wheelchairs. The aid moves at a speed of 5 m per minute.
Crawler stairlifts, although comfortable and easy to use, have limitations and must be used only in the case of:
- straight stairs with a maximum gradient of 70% equal to 35 ° and composed of regular steps for tread depth and raised height. The step must not exceed 23 cm in height;
- stairs with a minimum width of 80 cm;
- presence of landings with a square or rectangular shape and not at the foot of the goose;
- stairs free of dirt such as sand or anything else that could affect the adhesion of the tracks to the step such as to make the aid slip with consequent backlash by the person being transported;
- minimum maneuvering space to be able to turn must be 90 cm by 95 cm;
- presence of a person trained to hook the wheelchair and operate the vehicle in the correct direction of travel.
Mobility Care crawler stairlifts are highly engineered products . Compactness and elegance without precluding rigidity and robustness. Easy to adjust by acting on the individual components during maintenance thanks to the correct spaces suitable for inserting common keys and tools.
For more information download our technical data sheet on crawler stair lifts . Instead for information on prices and to book a free trial directly to your home call us at toll free number 800 598078 .
We also remind you that Mobility Care also deals with the sale of stairlift for the elderly, home elevators, renovation of accessible bathrooms and providing a series of ergonomic aids to make your environment inside and outside the home barrier-free, comfortable and safe for your movements.