llsThe wheeled stairwell for the elderly and disabled mobility care makes it easier to overcome any type of stairs including those curves, with fan landings or spiral staircases. Conceived with a sober and elegant design without precluding the extreme handling is part of the wide range of aids for the elderly indispensable in our company and represents one of the cutting-edge products. Easily disassembled, it can be stored inside the trunk of your car allowing it to be used outside and inside the home ensuring your accessibility wherever you need it.
The comfortable wheeled mobile stairwell chair has been designed by observing the important ergonomics criteria and allows all those with motor handicaps to be able to easily overcome flights of stairs with the help of an escort pre-educated by our qualified staff.
Among the features of a wheeled stairlift of Mobility Care are comfort and safety, guaranteed by the presence of support armrests and the footrest platform with wheels, if necessary both reclining; Automatic brakes allow you to stop the aid once you reach the end of the step. The brake spiping wheels on the platform also allow you to use the squirrel ladder as a common wheelchair for the transport of the person.
The simple controls installed at the handlebars, placed at the top of the telescopic rudder, are controlled by a control unit and allow the aid to move, according to the desired direction of travel, acting on an electric motor powered by a battery rechargeable interchangeable and removable 24 V positioned on the machine that guarantees a range of 500 steps.
Overcoming architectural barriers has become easier thanks to the mobile wheeled stairlift. This electric saltpan can also be used for transporting the wheelchair while maintaining the same operating system. The absence of the armchair and footrest platform with the integration of two ramps allows the wheelchair to get on the car and be docked easily. In this way, those who are using a wheelchair can be transported comfortably on the stairs even in places where there are no fixed systems for overcoming architectural barriers such as servo scale for the elderly and lift platforms.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST MONTASCALE TO CINGOLI
The stairway initially conceived as a salica trolley for the transport of goods to the floors of buildings was then converted into one of the most used elderly aids to facilitate the lives of people with motor difficulties.
In order to choose the best wheeled stairlift you will need to take into account some important design criteria as well as functional that are already present in our products. The mobile stairwell marketed by Mobility Care allows you to achieve high levels of:
- MANOVRAL: The rudder, consisting of a painted steel structure inside which flows an aluminum telescopic section, allows you to configure the appropriate height of the control bars to achieve a comfortable operation of the machinery while you're using it. The on-board electronics allow you to use the electric stool both continuously and by interrupting a break between steps. The wheels of the platform in the chair version allow a smooth movement of the person along the desired floor;
- TRASPORTATIBILITY: The ability to release the driving rudder from the machine body of the wheeled mounter and the rotation of the handlebars makes this aid compact in size and such that it can be stored easily during the use phase or to store it in the trunk using the appropriate handles for later use in rooms without fixed systems. The maximum total weight of the full device for the armchair version is 43 kg;
- SECURITY: The electronics on board the machine allow you to adjust the aid in insecure conditions. In the event of a mistilt detected by the electronic inclinometer, of flows of more than 130 kg or of excessively low battery, the control unit will inhibit the operation of the aid by placing an audible and visual warning. During use, the brakes built into the wheels are automatically inserted once you reach the edge of the steps, avoiding any forward falls.
- PRESORS: the absence of motors allows you to achieve a pleasant silence of movement. Departures and stops are gentle and provide high comfort in the wheeled stairwell in the absence of vibration. The maximum speed reachable is 12 steps per minute.
- USABILITY: The electronic control panel allows you to manage through the appropriate selector how it operates between single step and continuous motion. The power meter will help you adjust the speed of the aid and through the appropriate gradual indicator of the remaining range you can visibly keep the battery's charge status at bay. All this thanks to an intuitive operator panel, designed to facilitate the use of the stairlift. The presence of the dual operating controls in the ergonomic handlebar makes it easier for the operator to use them. Maintenance and replacement of wear-and-tear parts is facilitated by easy access to mechanical fasteners and electrical system connectors.
- DINAMICITY: Mobility Care's wheeled stairlift allows it to be converted into the three versions of use (armchair version, platform version and wheelchair docking and wheelchair-only version with fixing mounts installed the wheelchair structure) simply by changing the included accessories. In the direct attachment solution, you can normally use the wheelchair in the top while keeping the wheeled stairwell docked while on the move.
In order to use a Mobility Care stairwell, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum space width measurements must be 80 cm with a 70 x 70 cm maneuvering space.
- The weight of the person transported including a wheelchair must not exceed 130 kg;
- However simple the use of the aid is, the person maneuvering must be instructed to avoid accidents during use;
- the rise of the steps must not exceed 21 cm;
For more information on the pricing, sale and maintenance of wheeled ladders, the sale of servo scales for the elderly or to receive updates on our other products contact us on the toll-free number 800 598078 .