MODULAR ALUMINUM RAMPS
OVERCOME THE DIFFERENCES WITH ALUMNUM RAMPS FOR THE ELDERLY AND DISABLED
Resistance, safety and flexibility are the main features of the aluminum ramps for the elderly and disabled Access . Thanks to the different types of modules, they allow you to easily overcome the various differences in height and improve accessibility to places.
Mobility Care provides a complete design and installation service for aluminum ramps for the elderly and disabled. It is possible to design any type of ramp required by specific needs.
Characteristics of aluminum ramps for the elderly and disabled
• Aluminum modular ramp system
• Particularly suitable for outdoor installations.
• Assembled modules to obtain aluminum ramps for the elderly and disabled of any size
• The ramps can be dismantled and reassembled safely
• The system complies with international legislative requirements
• There are several kits supplied with all mounting accessories
• It does not require maintenance or masonry work for installation
• Modular construction and 15 year life cycle make the system ideal for reuse
• Lightweight structure that withstands heavy loads (up to 385 Kg)
• Integrated anti-slip coating
[3d-flip-book mode=”fullscreen” id=”4718″ ][/3d-flip-book]